IEEE Sensors Letters is a peer-reviewed, online journal devoted to sensors and sensing phenomena.
The fields of interest of the IEEE Sensors Letters are:
- theory of sensing and senors,
- sensor design,
- sensor fabrication and manufacturing,
- sensor and transducer applications,
- sensing of physical, chemical and biological phenomena,
- emphasis on the electronics and physics aspect of sensors and integrated sensors-actuators.
More information, including instructions for authors, can be found on the IEEE Sensors Letters website.