Connect with sensor researchers
CamBridgeSens represents the majority of Cambridge University researchers developing new sensor technologies, improving sensor middleware capabilities and applying sensors across a wide range of applications. CamBridgeSens provides a portal for industry to interact with sensor researchers at the University. We can
- help finding the right academic contact to work with industry,
- facilitate collaborations between industry and Cambridge University,
- run innovation competitions to carry out small scale feasibility studies,
- run workshops on specific sensor themes.
The role of CamBridgeSens is to facilitate collaborations, which might include
- student placements,
- PhD studentships,
- long-term research relationships.
We are not prescriptive about the nature of any collaborations. Once the nature of the research collaboration has been agreed on formal contracts between the industrial partner(s), the academics involved and the University will be handled by the departments of the participating academics.
Please contact the Programme Manager Dr Oliver Hadeler if you would like to discuss potential projects.